Monday, April 26, 2010

Got Stampin' Up Luv!

Scrapbooking is my first obsession.   BUT there's two groups that keep me from further getting my home duties done...and I'm lovin' every minute of it!

Stampin' Up club and a card swap group...I'm hooked!   The club is keeping me inspired with new projects to make cards for the swap group.  In the catalog I found this very pretty green card and decided that was my inspiration for this card. 


A little bling bling on everything!  21 of these will make their way to happy homes; one of which could be yours! Post a comment on my blog and a winner will be selected Monday May 31st!  This card is blank on the inside and comes with an envelope.  Special thanks to Niloufer Watkins, Shelly Brown,  Jackie Ross and Lupita Rochford for fueling my obsession!  Looking forward to reading comments, good luck to the winner and happy scrappin'!

Congratulations to Nicole Aspinall! You have won the card pictured above! Thank you for supporting my blog...:o)

1 comment: